offer 5 separate ICD-10 exams. These are the result of our
teaching and consulting since 1996. Each exam is different and
includes the answers and explanations. The default exam
is number one ($29.25) which you must select. You can then
select additional exams. There are two discount options: one for
3 exams and one for all five.
Each sample exam
is in PDF format hand has 100 multiple-choice / True False questions. Ritecode.com offers two, separate, sample ICD-10 coding exams. The
format is similar to the questions in a medical coding
certification exam. These Exams are updated each year by
between December and January. Many are updated much sooner as the new codes
are available. You can always send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These exams are designed to help you prepare for
the following certifications:
- Certified Medical Coder (CMC®) from PMI
(PMI) Practice Management Institute.
- CCA® (Certified Coding Associate -AHIMA)
- Registered Medical Coder (RMC)®
Association of Registered Healthcare
focuses on the following objectives:
- Familiarize yourself with the layout of the
- Translate a written diagnosis into the
correct ICD-10-CM codes.
- Learn the correlation between the
alphabetic index and the tabular list.
- Effectively use the Table of Drugs and
Chemicals and the Index to External Causes of Injury and
- Know what "main terms" and
- Know what Eponyms are.
- Understand the concept of sub-categories.
- Be familiar with ICD-10 Instructional Notes
- Know the nine steps for accurate coding.
- Know Acute versus Chronic coding
- Coding Suspected Conditions
- Combination Codes
- Multiple Coding
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Know the difference between HIV and AIDS
- Arthritis and Arthropathies
- Respiratory Diseases
- Circulatory System (cardiology)
- Injury Codes
- Accident and location Codes
- Coding for Sequela
- Coding for Complications from Medical care
I would allocate
about 2 minutes per question. We recommend printing the exam out
at at least using your computer and working them in one sitting
without distractions for 200 minutes.
The exam will be e-mailed
to you in PDF format at no extra cost. Shipping
by regular mail will be an additional $10.
Payment by check, send to: Jeffrey Restuccio 7204 Deventer Cove Memphis TN 38133