|Evaluation and Management Training for Providers.
This online training course includes an overview of all the components of E & M and how to document
accurately and compliantly. Access is for one year online. The course takes
at least two hours to complete and includes numerous resources for
further learning. After the course is purchased you will receive a link to the module and you will need to create a User ID and Password. Topics include:
- Type of E & M Codes
- Levels of E & M Codes
- Determining the Level of History, Exam and Medical Decision
- Top Twenty-Five E & M Documentation Errors.
- Incident-To Guidelines.
- Coding High Level Visits.
- Using Time to determine the level of visit.
- In-Depth presentation on Medical Decision Making.
- Includes numerous audit tools and reference materials.
- Why audits and auditors vary.