New Page 1
Externship and Coding Certification Preparation Review with Ritecode.com
Read the instructions carefully and sign up today for a unique opportunity to work with one of the nation's leading coding and billing consulting firms. All work is done remotely and assignments are either online or sent via e-mail. You can live anywhere and work anytime.
The Externship program.
Over the past ten years we have received numerous calls concerning how students or new coders can get real-world experience. The goal of Ritecode.com is to keep your prices low and this opportunity offers coding students an extraordinary opportunity to obtain experience and a recommendation from a leading coding consulting firm. If you stay with the program one year, you can remove the apprentice "A" from you CPC™ certification.
The externship helps Ritecode.com find the “best of the best” coding students and update online content. This is a win-win opportunity.
- No one is refused.
- You do not need to send a resume.
- Just do the work.
- Treat it like a job.
- Accept feedback.
- There is a fee of $149.49 to participate. This is weed out those who are not serious about their training.
- All students receive the complete Coding for Primary Care course (worth over $149) whether they continue or not.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Main tasks are fact-checking and reviewing course material for deleted/changed codes.
- Work one to two assignments per month (yes you can work more if feedback is good).
- Current ICD-10 and CPT manuals are required for the Prep course but not other (non-coding) content.
- If you perform the coding tasks for one year, Ritecode.com will provide a letter stating that you have completed the courseware assignments.
- There is never any additional fees once you are in the Externship program. If you work 3 sample exams (worth $149) or ten (worth almost $500) there is only the onetime fee of $149.
- There is no time limit to the externship. A few have been working with me for years. Most stay about three months.
- Less than 10% of externs complete the program. Do you want to be in the top 10% of coders?
For students who participate successfully in the Externship program, they will receive:
- Access to the Coding Prep Course (one module at a time) at a significantly reduced price of $149.
- Or access to any product in our catalogue. That includes online content, sample exams plus our Powerpoint Presentations we use for our live Webinars. We have over 50 sample exams.
- A letter of recommendation from Ritecode.com as an active participant in our externship program.
- Access to sample Operative Reports, ICD-10 coding training and a database of over 3,500 sample test questions.
For those who are not able to perform the assigned tasks or complete them on time, you will receive the Coding for Primary Care module. This is a $149 online coding training module. You do not not have to review the course. It is provided to all students regardless of whether they can perform the tasks.
Under the stewardship of the owner, Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, CPC-H, the students will now become involved with updating and improving all courseware, fact-checking and adding select content to the course. You must review every code and every test question in every module assigned. This is an extraordinary opportunity for coding students. They will be offered specific assignments, in specific CPT and ICD-9 sections, that will prepare them for coding and billing tasks they will encounter in the “real world.”
If you are an instructor in a technical or community college and are interested in registering your class, please contact me immediately concerning this offer.
We prefer you contact us by e-mail first. Please contact Ritecode.com via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, CPC-H
7204 Deventer Cove
Memphis TN 38133