New Page 1
2019 Ritecode Externship - Ultimate Compendium
This is a unique opportunity to either new or existing
medical coders and billers. Read the instructions carefully and sign up today for a unique opportunity to work with one of the nation's leading coding and billing consulting firms. All work is done remotely and assignments are
sent via e-mail. You can live anywhere and work anytime.
The Ritecode Externship program. January 20 2019
Ritecode.com has been instructing coders and
billers since 1996. Over the past ten years we have received numerous calls concerning how students or new coders can get real-world experience. The goal of Ritecode.com is to keep your prices low and this opportunity offers coding students an extraordinary opportunity to obtain experience and a recommendation from a leading coding consulting firm. If you stay with the program one year, you can remove the apprentice "A" from you CPC™ certification.
The externship helps Ritecode.com find the “best of the best” coding students and update online content. This is a win-win opportunity.
If you're interested in learning more, I'm happy to send you some questions
from our Prep Course you can review for free. If you complete the assignment I
will send you more. I have over 3500 questions in my database so you can be an
extern without any fee or participating in this specific opportunity.
- No one is refused. You do not need to send a resume.
- Just do the work. Treat it like a job. Accept feedback.
- There is a fee of $99.00 to participate. This is weed out those who are not serious about their training.
For the $99 fee you will receive the draft (and final) PDF version of the
200 page manual below.
- The assignment is to help us with our latest hardcopy manual: The
Ultimate Compendium of Coding, Billing, and Documentation Advice for
Primary Care. All students receive the complete Coding for Primary Care course
in both word format (retail will be $225) whether they continue or not. If
you provide feedback for at least four weeks, I will send you the hardcopy
manual. I would like to first publish the book on Feb 15, 2019. There will
be updates after that date as well.
- This is a type of contest. I will pay the best reviewer $99, so
you can get the information, learn more than you would in a dozen
seminars, and get bragging rights--for free. To win I would expect you to
spend at least 24 hours on the project. It should take about 8 hours to
read the manual carefully. To update and check the information will take
at least another 8 hours. And then another 8 hours for those going above
and beyond--adding new information that will help both beginning and
- Main tasks are fact-checking and reviewing course material for errors.
The best feedback wins.
- There is a deadline on this project so only sign up if you can work on
it over the next 2-4 weeks. Sooner is better.
- Current ICD-10 and CPT manuals are required.
- After this assignment, we have dozens of other product you could help us
review; if you perform the coding tasks for one year, Ritecode.com will provide a letter stating that you have completed the courseware
assignments and that should help remove the "apprentice"
designation for any CPC-A candidates.
- There is never any additional fees once you are in the Externship program.
- There is no time limit to the externship. A few have been working with me for years. Most stay about three months.
- My estimate, from experience is that there will only be 2 or 3 serious
candidates. Do you have what it takes?
Once you sign up I will send you the complete Word
version of the manual. Get to work! Send me updates about every hour of work
or ten pages. If you are an instructor in a technical or community college
please forward this opportunity to your students. For the very few, it could
jump-start their coding and billing career. Please contact Ritecode.com via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC
7204 Deventer Cove
Memphis TN 38133